Title: Fleet Safety Forum
Organisation: Brake, the road safety charity
Date uploaded: 4th August 2010
Date published/launched: Pre 2009
The Fleet Safety Forum's aim is to help fleet managers adopt best practice, save lives, reduce costs, and protect the environment.
Its aim is to disseminate international fleet safety research and initiatives to help fleet managers across the globe adopt best practice, save lives, reduce costs, and protect the environment. Brake has been providing this service since 1997 to thousands of professionals from its UK base.
Subscription is open to fleet managers, risk managers, health and safety managers, company driver trainers and assessors, suppliers of safety services and products to the fleet industry and all other professionals promoting fleet safety.
Subscription benefits include:
• A fortnightly e-bulletin, Target Zero, containing bite-sized information about fleet safety research and initiatives, including company case studies.
• Regular postal mailings of reports and free resources from the Forum on topics as diverse as sustainable travel planning, driver health and benchmarking.
• Free training in Brake’s Pledge2DriveSafely, and accompanying resources to enable you to pass your learning onto drivers.
• Access to the password-restricted sections of the Fleet Safety Forum website, including fleet safety research, manager guidance reports, case studies and the Pledge2DriveSafely toolkit.
• The opportunity to take part in the Forum’s acclaimed Awards for Excellence, rewarding fleet safety initiatives.
• Discounted attendance at Brake’s professional conferences and workshops on a wide range of fleet safety topics.
• Opportunities to engage in Brake’s wider community projects, including Road Safety Week, helping you to reach corporate social responsibility goals.
Subscription costs £155+VAT, with discounts available for fleets of 50 or fewer vehicles, and the public and charitable sectors.
For more information contact:
Brake admin team
T: 01484 559909
Help Forum posts
3D Road (Road Safety) Markings
Allan Robins (14.11.18)
Older Drivers - Risk Perception
Gary Doggett (25.10.18)
SCP Survival Guide
Janette Francis (19.10.18)
Outsourcing road safety education in schools
Louise Martin (15.10.18)
Mobility Scooter users - training
Julie Jones (12.10.18)