Academic study re: pedestrian collisions

Home Page Forums Help Forum: Pedestrians Academic study re: pedestrian collisions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Almerindo Santos
    Participant

I am a student of the Master of Public Health at the Catholic University in Mozambique and my academic work is going to be about the characterization of pedestrian accidents in Maputo City and their relationship with the behaviour observed in pedestrians and drivers. Unfortunately the data and the local literature is not enough to support me in a study of this nature.

I would therefore like to know if you have any of the following information available for consultation:

1. What is the influence of pedestrian crossing in reducing pedestrian accidents?
    2. How much does a victim of being run over by the Health Service of a country cost per day?
    3. In statistical terms, of the total number of accidents in the world, what is the percentage of run over, what is their classification by age, age group and social status?
    4. Is there a checklist / script to record behaviours observed in the driver / pedestrian interaction, when using the pedestrian crossing?
    5. Other information that you consider pertinent to the theme of my work.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.