Under the Influence Campaign

Home Page Forums Help Forum: Behaviour Under the Influence Campaign

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tom Hart
    Participant

Hello all,
    Sussex Safer Roads Partnership are running an Under the Influence campaign throughout December in Sussex and we have been working on updating our resources.
    The only issue I am having at the moment is downloading up-to-date videos in relation to drink and drugs. I haven’t had a response from Think! at this point and wondered if you possibly had access to videos or contacts I could discuss this with?
    Thanks,
    Tom.

Jane Deeley
    Participant

I’ve asked them via their Vimeo page about downloading the Mate films but no reply yet. It does suggest on the campaign page on their website that they can be downloaded, but i can’t see how on Vimeo itself. We will be working out of venues with no/limited internet access so a download would be really useful!

Tom Hart
    Participant

Hi Jane, Thanks for your reply. I visited their Vimeo page: https://vimeo.com/thinkroadsafety and at first it seemed as though it would be possible to download the videos, but unfortunately this didn’t work.
    I was advised to email dftpublicity@dft.gov.uk to submit a request but this was followed by an automated email which states that they are unable to respond to all requests.
    This is frustrating as we will be in the same position, where we cannot rely on internet connection, so the search goes on!
    Thanks again,
    Tom.

Lewis Campbell
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Appreciate I’m late to the party; were you able to sort this in the end? I’ve been able to download some of the Mates for Life and Pint Block assets on vimeo, so if you would like me to, I could download and e-mail them over to you. Let me know which ones and I can give it a go. My e-mail is lewis.campbell@iow.gov.uk.

Lewis

Tom Hart
    Participant

Hi Lewis, I have managed to download them now but thank you for offering your support. Ed saw my post and kindly talked me through it. For anyone else looking at doing this, you need to click on the video, scroll to the bottom, click on the title again (link), then click download when the video has loaded again.
    Thanks again!
    Tom.

Lewis Campbell
    Participant

No worries! Hope your campaigns are successful.

Lewis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.