Organisation: Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety
Date uploaded: 20th November 2019
Date published/launched: October 2019
Conference themes included
– The political and policy framework
– Understanding and challenging institutional constraints
– Emergency services: current practice, evidence base and innovation
– Multi-skilling of frontline staff
– Speed of response v specialist care – finding the optimum
– Learning from other European countries – ETSC’s REVIVE project
– Forensic collision investigation: where next?
– Co-ordinating responders, gathering evidence and minimising traffic delays on the SRN
– Technology; e-call, telematics, EDR data and CAV implications
– Support for victims’ families and their contribution to road safety
The conference presentations and a series of sound bites and key points from the day can be accessed via the link below.
For more information contact: